Real Money Online Baccarat
Quickly Master Baccarat and find The Best Baccarat Online Casinos With This Useful Guide
Our experienced casino auditors have been playing online baccarat for more than 10 years. In addition to showing you how to enhance your chances when gambling real money, our experts will help you identify the best online Baccarat casinos by applying key criteria, such as security, customer support, graphics and quick payouts.
Our Top Recommended Baccarat Casinos
Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
Win Rate: 97.59%
- Over 655 high quality games
- Range of deposit methods
- Over R$ 5 million paid out daily
- High payout ratio of 97.59%
- Playing Baccarat like a Pro
Passionate about table games? Then if you follow the trend, you will rush to the blackjack tables when you want to play a simple card game at a concrete casino. And you are likely do the same online. But if you do not follow the trend—if you’re the sort of table games gambler who wants excitement—you will rush to the baccarat tables. Why? Because you understand something other players don’t.
Real money baccarat is one of the best table games you’ll find at an online casino. If you have never played it yet, carry on reading. We have collected all the useful baccarat information you should have, including a tutorial on how to play the game, advice on how to maximize your betting chances, and more. When you finish our real cash baccarat strategy guide, you’ll know how:
- You’ll never wait for a table—there’s always an available seat and you’re the only one at the table
- You can play for free — a great option, especially if you’re new to the game
- You can bet on the bank or the player — it’s your call
- Try the popular live dealer version of the game
There’s more to be passionate about Internet baccarat for real money, all the more so when you opt for playing at online gambling sites that provide instant access to the baccarat tables. Read further for everything you should know about playing—and winning.
Quick Baccarat Tips
- If you’re playing in a land-based casino, search for casinos whose house commission is less than 5% (that’s the standard online)
You want to be sure that, as you’re honing your gaming abilities, you are playing for the best you can get, rather than returning it all back to the casino in fees.
- Don’t waste your money betting on a tie (it’s a scam)
The tie wager is a blow with an astronomical house edge of 14.44%. Save your money.
- Try a betting strategy to mitigate some of your losses
The games will go on for long, so follow the patterns in the game and let your bets go to where it is directed.
- Manage your Bankroll Smartly
Retreat if the stakes are high and you are new to the game, and be attentive as you are playing. If you’re winning a good amount, take it and enjoy it, rather than testing your luck too much.
Getting to know the game
Baccarat for real cash is a rather easy online casino game to play. When you take a seat to play for the first time, you can feel confused by the number of cards being dealt and precisely how cards are added, but don’t get upset. It’s in fact simpler to grasp than blackjack.
In blackjack, the top number you want to hit is 21. In baccarat, it’s 9. And here’s where it becomes engaging. It’s indeed impossible to bust in baccarat. In blackjack, one misplaced decision can make you bust out of a hand, even if the dealer was likely to end up with a lower hand than yours. But that does not happen in baccarat.
To begin, you must decide if you want to bet on the Bank or the Player. In short, you’re determining which hand you think will win. Both hands will receive two cards, both of which are landed on the felt face up. In real money baccarat, you can get a total of three cards, but whether the third card is dealt depends on your hand total.
If you’ve got a 0 through 5, you’ll be dealt a third card. But if you’ve got a 6 or 7, you won’t be dealt a third card. And if you have in your hand 8 or 9, you’ve won. It’s as simple as that.
Speculating on how can anyone have a zero hand value? Well, tens and face cards have zero value. And since you can’t go over 9, any count that takes you above 9 will see you drop down to zero for a fast reset. For instance, if you are dealt a 5 followed by an 8, you’ll have 3, not 13.
- The Best Online Baccarat Sites
- If you want to enhance on your game then do what the experienced players do and seek a Baccarat game on a casino site that satisfies your own highest criteria. Here are some good aspects to examine and how they can be useful:
- A high payout percentage is a good way to go
- This is the ratio that a casino will disburse in winnings. A Baccarat game with a 98% payout will give $98 for every $100 wagered. The $2 difference is for the house to keep.
- Bear in mind that the 98% is not what you will receive on your own wager, as it is estimated on the basis of the casino and over a period of time. Nonetheless choosing a casino with a bigger rate will improve your chances to win.
- Play at the Best Online Baccarat Casino
- Want a place to play baccarat online? Here is the place to start. We’re baccarat lovers, so we know well what you expect from an online casino. Gameplay. Graphics. Software speed. A realistic experience. These are the things that are important for you, and they are important for us as well.
- That’s why we have tested every online casino we have found with our online baccarat rating system. On top of the categories previously mentioned, we also consider deposit options, withdrawal processing times, quality of customer support, live chat accessibility, email response time, and much more.
- And since we know you enjoy playing other online games as well, we look for venues with the best game variety. After assessing each site, we’ve compiled a list of the top baccarat casinos.
- Each one of our choices also provides the best baccarat cash bonuses, so you are sure you’re getting a higher bankroll for your buck, right from the beginning.
Online Baccarat Strategy
Follow the shoe
In real money baccarat, you’ve got the possibility to bet on the Bank or the Player. So how do you decide where to put your chips? Just go after the shoe. It’s an easy betting strategy that could help you attain better results.
It’s easy, really. Simply observe who won the last few hands—the Bank or the Player—and seek betting patterns. Then put your bet on whichever suits best with the pattern. The shoe strategy is based on the logic that winning happens in clumps. Naturally, we all know that baccarat is quite random, but if you want to follow some advice on where to place your chips, this one could be a winning strategy.
Avoid ties like the plague
One of the most frequent errors that experienced real money baccarat players make is to place bets on a tie. It seems quite profitable. You can win an amount for 9:1 if the two hands tie. That means if you wager $50, you earn $450 in case a tie comes up. But in reality, ties almost never occur. Surely, you’ve probably seen them happen. And a tie normally comes up when you didn’t bet on one. But in general ties are rare.
The probability of hitting a tie is so low that it makes it into a gullible’ s bet, basically like insurance in blackjack. So avoid that and only place reasonable bets.
- Baccarat Rules
Unsure whether to bet on the Player or Bank? We’ve put together the essential rules that will help you to make that decision and know exactly what’s going on every time the cards touch the felt.
- A typical real cash baccarat game is played using a 6-deck or 8-deck shoe.
- Face cards and tens are valued at zero.
- Aces are worth 1, not 11.
- Suits are irrelevant.
- Baccarat is a single-digit game. It’s impossible to go over 9. When that happens, you reset back to 0.
- The player and banker stand on different hands in the event that a third card is dealt, and depending on what the player got. This guide clarifies all this:
Online Baccarat Reference Chart – Get Yours!
We know gamblers want to be in advance of the game not only when sitting at, but also on their way to the Baccarat table. That’s why we’ve compiled a basic guide to help you. Click on the ‘download now’ button, it’s yours for free!
To guarantee that you’re fully prepared our guide explains the layout of the table and where to place your bets, and it also leads you through the best plays to make and how the betting works. There’s a lot to assimilate as you start out in Baccarat, and make sure you are as alert as possible when you take a seat at a game, online or at a land-based casino.
- The Quick History of Baccarat
One of the oldest casino games, the history of Baccarat is truly fascinating, even before James Bond appeared on the scene. Our succinct retrospective guides you through all its significant moments, right up to the online game we love today.
- Baccarat is known to be one of the world’s oldest casino games.
- The name baccarat comes from Italian. Baccarat means zero.
- It was played for the first time by Felix Falguiere, a gambler in the middle ages.
- For the first games tarot cards were used.
- Baccarat is supposedly James Bond’s favourite game.
- At the centre of the whole script of the 1953 film Casino Royale there is a game of baccarat between Bond and SMERSH operative Le Chiffre.
- In the 2006 version of Casino Royale baccarat was replaced by Texas Hold’em.