Real Money Keno Online Casino
An Easy to Understand Guide to Keno and The Best Online Casinos for Real Money Players
Do you love bingo? If so, you’ll enjoy keno. Selecting numbers and wait to see if they appear is perhaps the essence of gambling. And we have identified for you some of the best places to play (in addition to a thorough explanation of the game). Then why linger around? Delve into keno!
Our Top Recommended Keno Casinos 2018
Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
Win Rate: 97.59%
- Over 655 high quality games
- Range of deposit methods
- Over R$ 5 million paid out daily
- High payout ratio of 97.59%
- Playing Keno like a Pro
Enjoy playing the lottery? We do. But we detest waiting for Friday or Saturday night to have fun. This is the time when the big draws take place. And we detest being overwhelmed when our favourite numbers fail to pop up. This is why we are passionate about keno.
Real money keno is essentially the lottery on demand. Choose your numbers, wait for the casino to draw a series of numbers, and then receive your winnings according to how many lucky numbers you got. As late as a few years ago, you needed to go to a bricks-and-mortar casino to enjoy a game of keno. Since, online casinos have made keno literally a click or tap away. And comfort is only one of the reasons why you’ll enjoy playing keno for real money. Hereafter are further reasons:
- It’s easy—you don’t have to make any decisions after you’ve selected your numbers
- You can choose just a few numbers or a bunch of them—it’s up to you
- When you play online keno, you do not need to linger about for a game to start—you command each game
Those are only some of the reasons why you’ll enjoy online keno for real cash. But before you play, ensure you know the strategy to follow if you want to win. Read further on for more details.
Quick Keno Tips
- Play a consistent set of numbers—it’s easier to keep track of which numbers come up frequently
Keep an eye on the numbers that have come up more and select a range of higher and lower numbers in the same area as a simple strategy to follow.
- Read the payout chart before you play—you need to hit a minimum percentage to win
When you’ve made up your mind about what you are playing for, and what the requirements are, just focus on the game in hand.
- Take advantage of keno bonuses when you sign up at an online casino
Many casinos will provide a competitive bonus when you sign up, giving you support as you experience your first plays of Keno or of other games.
- Remember that this is a game of luck, rather than a game of skill
Picking fewer numbers, rather than more, will offer you a better opportunity but overall it’s a matter of sensible gambling and careful observation of the game.
Getting to know the game
A common real money online keno game features a keno card, a pay table, and a few buttons. While every online keno game differs from the others, these are the characteristic elements you will find in all of them when you play online.
- Keno Card — A keno card is basically a giant grid of numbers. You can see it as a large lottery ticket with the numbers 1 through 80. In a common online keno game you’ll find eight rows of 10 numbers each.
- Pay Table — This one tells you what your payout will be for the number of catches you make. In keno, you don’t always win money for hitting more numbers. Rather, you get paid out if the percentage of numbers you hit is high. For instance, catching 6 of 6 selected numbers might earn you a payout of 1800x your bet, but catching 6 of 14 numbers selected may only net you 2x your bet.
- Quick Pick — Instead of choosing the numbers on your own, you can use the Quick Pick button to ask the system to select them for you. This is very similar to the quick pick option found in almost all state lotteries.
If you enjoy the lottery, you can enjoy online keno for real money. Indeed, online keno is much easier. Start by picking your numbers. In most online casino games, you can pick between 1 and 15 numbers. How many you select is entierly up to you. But bear in mind, the higher the percentage of numbers you catch, the greater the rate of your winnings will be.
As you select your numbers, the winnings table will get crowded. The winnings table usually has two columns—Hits and Payout. Together these data tell you how much money you’ll earn in case you catch a certain quantity of numbers. So, if the Hits/Payout table reads 5/800, you’d receive out 800x your bet if you hit 5 numbers.
You can modify your bet by clicking the arrows next to the selected amount. At some real cash online casinos, the arrows point up and down. Elsewhere, they may point left or right. Generally, the arrows appear in colour so you see that they’re clickable.
If you’re familiar with slots machines, you’re probably familiar with a Spin button. In slots, you press the Spin button to activate the reels. But there isn’t a Spin button in online keno because there’s no spinning involved. Rather, you’ll likely see a Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10 button. This only tells the online casino how many rounds of numbers you want to play. In short, you’re deciding how many games in a row you intend to play.
When the real money keno game begins, the system will draw 20 numbers, checking off each one with an X or a checkmark (again, it varies according to the online keno casino you decide to play at). You’ll then receive your money in function of how many numbers you’ve hit.
- The Best Online Keno Sites
- Keno online is very enjoyable, and you can be certain to have the best online experience if you stay loyal to those casinos that have those assets that you and experienced gamblers like. Here are key aspects to consider and why they matter:
- Pick a casino offering a high payout percentage
- The payout percentage is what a casino disburses in winnings as a ratio of the money wagered. A 98% payout percentage tells you that the casino disburses $98 on every $100 wagered. The casino’s turnout derives from the $2 difference.
- Observe that the 98% is not the ratio of winnings for any individual bet. The payout percentage refers to an overall figure for the casino, relating to thousands of players and a period of several months. In general, though, it is a positive trait of an online casino.
Play at the Best Online Keno Sites
- There’s a drawback with many online casinos. They favour slot machines and table games, leaving keno as a second-best. Regrettably, way too many casinos don’t actually cater to their keno customers.
- This is not only apparent in their quality of software, with some excellent casinos displaying keno games with poor graphics and gameplay that simply feels sloppy. But it also relates to online keno bonuses. Some online gambling venues afford big bonuses for slots and table games customers but forget keno customers out in the cold.
- So how do you know where to play? This is the place where to start. We’re passionate and knowledgeable online real money keno players, our tests of online casinos look first at what they have on offer for keno players. If they offer low quality keno—or no keno at all – they are not included in our list.
- The few casinos that make the count aren’t all recommended to you. We only select the very best, which is why we put every online casino through a rigorous assessment process. We scrutinize everything, including quality of customer support, deposit options, safety, cashout speed, and game variety. Definitely game selection matters. We know that even the most enthusiastic keno players want to enjoy other casino games as well. Therefore we guarantee that our choices offer the best online gambling experience.
- Keno Strategy
Understanding payout ratios
Keno is a rather straightforward game that doesn’t require much strategy. You simply choose your numbers and hope for the best. But that doesn’t exclude entirely some level of strategy to boost your chances of winning.
Although every real money keno site pays out more when you catch a greater percentage of numbers, the actual amount casinos pay differs. Before you pick your numbers, get familiar with various sites to know better what the payouts are. For instance, have a look to learn about the payout differences between catching 7 of 12 numbers and 7 of 15 numbers. Depending on the online casino, it might be more profitable to pick more numbers if the payout ratio tends to be lower.
- Keno Rules
Keno is one of the most famous games because you don’t really have to abide by many rules to win. Nevertheless, don’t play completely at random. We recommend you to keep the following rules in mind before choosing your numbers:
- The keno board has 80 numbers, but you can’t pick all of them. How many you can check off varies with the casino you’re playing at, but generally the total number is 15.
- If some casinos will allow you play as little as one number, others casino sites will require you to play a mind of two numbers.
- If you playing real money keno in a concrete casino, you have to wait for a keno game to start before you can see what your payout is. Online you can control the beginning of each game.
- The Quick History of Keno
From its reported origins in the region of the Great Wall of China and subsequent westward spread, up to the online games we enjoy today, we recapitulate Keno’s history and development over the centuries.
- While the word Keno is believed to come from French or Latin, the game was played for the first time in China.
- According to myth, the game was invented to collect funds for the construction of the Great Wall of China in times of war.
- Nowadays, many states and provinces worldwide employ lotteries to help collect funds for healthcare, infrastructure, and so forth.
- The first time Keno was played people used Chinese characters instead of numbers.
- Keno travelled from China to the West during the First Transcontinental Railroad construction in the 19th century.
- At that time, keno was known as Boc Hop Bu and Puck-Apu.