Real Money Online Roulette
Your Ultimate Guide to The Best Real Money Online Roulette Sites
Allow our team of expert roulette players to introduce you to the game, with lots of advice to help you win the largest amounts of money from your online roulette play. Here you’ll receive strategy tips and a breakdown of the rules, as well as a shortlist of the very best online casinos offering real money roulette.
Our Top Recommended Roulette Casinos
Payout Speed: 2-3 Days
Win Rate: 97.59%
- Over 655 high quality games
- Range of deposit methods
- Over R$ 5 million paid out daily
- High payout ratio of 97.59%
- Playing Roulette like a Pro
Real money roulette is one of the most enjoyable casino games—and the most widespread. It’s also very easy to play. Simply select a number or a combination of numbers by putting your chips on the roulette board. Wait for the croupier to spin the wheel, and if the ball falls in a numbered pocket on the wheel that coincides within your bet, you win. It is really as easy as that.
If you are a newcomer to online roulette for real money, you will be loving it. The online version of the well-known live casino game has a lot of advantages.
- The game is much quicker — you never have to wait for other players to place their bets
- There are no crowded tables — there is just you and the croupier so it’s easy to get your bets on the board
- You can gamble the outside for R$ 1 — don’t worry about R$ 10 or R$ 25 table minimum requirements
Whether you’re a newcomer getting started with Roulette or a seasoned live player who wants to make the most of gambling online, there are so many reasons to like Internet roulette. Continue to read to learn about how to have a fabulous experience and advice on where to play.
Quick Roulette Tips
- Start with something like Even or Odd if you’re new to the game
This is one of the easiest betting strategies you can use, and it enhances your chances of winning real money while you are watching and learning the game.
- Know the payout odds before you place your bet
Make the most of your bankroll and make informed bets. Especially while you are learning the ropes, it is a smart thing to combine a good opportunity with a good chance of getting a good payout.
- Remember the difference between American and European Roulette
When the subject matter is house edge, European Roulette is gentler with the player. As the American game has a double zero the house edge is significantly higher.
- Keep track of which numbers pop up most frequently when you’re playing to attack winning numbers
It’s really a straightforward situation of watch and learn as you get acquainted with Roulette, you’ll soon have a feel for the game and boost your confidence about your bets.
Online roulette involves three major components—a wheel, a ball, and a roulette board.
The roulette board has a grid with the numbers 1 through 36, a single zero, and in the case of American Roulette, a double zero. The numbers are either black or red, with the exception of the zero and double zero, which are usually green. The board also has Odd, Even, Red, Black, 1-18, 19-36, 1st dozen, 2nd dozen, and 3rd dozen.
The wheel has the same numbers as those present on the board—zero, double zero, and 1 through 36.
Your task is to bet on which number you expect the ball to end up in the wheel. You can gamble on a single number by putting your chips within the square of the selected number, or you can bet on a combination of numbers by making a different kind of bet. For instance, betting on Even or Odd will mean you’re betting on 18 of the 38 numbers (0, and 00 aren’t regarded as even or odd). And gambling on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen will mean that you’re placing your bet on 12 numbers at once. You can also choose on a line of numbers, a set of numbers that form a square on the board, a column of numbers, and so on.
After you’ve made your bets, simply strike the Spin or Deal button (depending on the online Roulette site) to make the wheel start spinning. The ball will start to bounce around and eventually end up in one of the numbered pockets. If the number happens to be within your bet, you’ll win an amount based on the worth of you bet.
- The Best Online Roulette Sites
- The seasoned player out there is aware that he or she can get a far better chance of winning real money at a roulette casino online when they know what things to look out for. Here are some tips and how they can improve your game:
- Stick to those casinos that can offer you a high payout percentage
- A casino’s payout percentage is the average amount they will pay back in winnings on money wagered. If you’re playing a Roulette game with a 98% rate that means that the casino pays out R$ 98 for every R$ 100 wagered. The other R$ 2 is for the casino to keep.
- It is worthwhile to bear in mind that the payout percentage doesn’t correspond to the exact rate you will receive on the amount you have wagered. The payout ratio calculated over months and thousands of players. But, the higher the rate, the better chance you have to win.
- Play at the Best Real Money Roulette Casino
- When we gamble online roulette for real cash, we look for an experience that feels genuine. For us, there’s nothing better than a real-life looking roulette board and a wheel that spins so gently that it makes you conjecture whether you’re watching a simulation or a video feed.
- As you can see, we take real money online roulette very seriously. We therefore test and rate the online casinos for the quality of their games, visuals, customer support, expertise of the people behind the site, renown, and more. And we don’t test the website from a passer-by’s perspective. To guarantee our assessments are as reliable as possible, we think as new players and go through the procedure of registering, making deposits, and also cashing out.
- If an online Roulette game for real cash doesn’t meet high standards in all aspects, we exclude them from our list. We’re absolutely serious about ensuring Roulette gamers can access top online venues. Our choices therefore are the best around and we forget nothing to guarantee you gamble only at the very best sites. You can also experiment with live dealer roulette, a more recent innovation of the online game which provides a very enjoyable and riveting gambling experience.
- Online Roulette Strategy
Inside vs. Outside Bets
If you’re new to Roulette, there’s something crucial you need to be aware about. While there are virtually dozens of different possible bet combinations, wagers fall into two separate categories—inside bets and outside bets.
Inside bets include all the numbers that are on the board, including 0, 00, and 1 through 36. You can bet on only one number or on a combination of numbers by putting your chips on a line or a corner that links several numbers. Inside bets generally have bigger payouts than outside bets for the reason that they include fewer numbers.
Outside bets are the ones that ring the board—Even, Odd, 1st dozen, 2nd dozen, 3rd dozen, column bets, Red, and Black.
When you first take a seat to play, we strongly advise you to play the outside. You’ll be able to follow which numbers appear most often, so you can know how to adjust your wagers to include inside bets once you begin to see a pattern. By playing the outside, you’ll increase your chances of winning more often, in spite of the amounts being smaller.
- Roulette Rules
If you’re going for online Roulette for real money, or just for fun, you have to remember that some bets pay out more than others. Bear in mind, the lesser numbers in your bet, the more money you can win. The reason is that the odds against winning one number are much higher than against winning 18 numbers. Here you find the payouts and odds you need to know when playing roulette online.
- 0, 00, or any single number: Payout = 35:1 • Odds against winning = 37:1
- 0 and 00, or any two adjoining numbers: Payout = 17:1 • Odds against winning = 18:1
- Any three numbers: Payout = 11”1 • Odds against winning = 1.557:1
- Any four number in a block: Payout = 8:1 • Odds against winning = 8.5:1
- 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3: Payout = 6:1 • Odds against winning = 5.33:1
- Column bet, dozen bet: Payout = 2:1 • Odds against winning = 2.157:1
- Odd, even, red, black, 1 to 18, 19 to 36: Payout = 1:1 • Odds against winning = 1.111:1
Beware, these odds are for American Roulette, which has a single zero and a double zero. For the French or European version of Roulette, the odds are a little different because there is only one zero.
Online Roulette Reference Chart – Get Yours!
To give players a good introduction to online Roulette gambling we’ve prepared a friendly guide to Roulette odds. Do not do anything without first reading this! Just click the link to download the guide for free, instantly!
Enhance your online gambling time by learning about the most financially enticing bets to place before you begin to play. We’ll guide you through the table arrangement for the American and European games, the best odds and payouts, and instructions on inside and outside bets. A quick glance at our guide will give you a good preparation for your next game.
Find Your Favorite Roulette Variation
It is probably the most popular version of roulette, played normally at both land-based and online casinos. The wheel in this version has only one zero, meaning that the House Edge is decidedly lower than that of other roulette versions at 2.7%. European roulette is easily found everywhere around the world, it is not limited to Europe.
- The Quick History of Roulette
It possibly appeared in the Paris of 1796 with Pascal’s wheel, but the game has in fact a history that is quite long and complex, encompassing the world and moving from culture to culture. We’ll guide you through all this in our handy guide and take you straight to the 21st century and the online game as we know and cherish it nowadays.
- The Roulette wheel was invented by the physicist Blaise Pascal, who looked for a perpetual motion machine. He failed, but his experiments have resulted in the delight of thousands of players and casinos.
- The version of Roulette as we know and cherish it nowadays was first tried in Paris in 1796.
- The game travelled first to the United States in the 19th century.
- The double zero wheel, called American Roulette, is famous in the US, Canada, South America, and the Caribbean.
- In other parts of the world, the favoured version is the one with a single zero.
- It is not or nothing that many seasoned gamblers prefer by far the European roulette to the American. The game indeed affords players twice the chance of winning each round. The reason is that European roulette only has a “0” space and not the “00” section. When the casino calculates how much to pay players, it doesn’t include the 0 spaces in the odds, so the added sections reduce your odds but don’t augment your payouts. It is the main reason why the American roulette pays much less than the European version and why it seems reasonable to favour the European version whenever there is the choice. Both are available at online casinos, so ascertain which one you are playing.